Thursday 16 October 2008

Sayonara to UK for now...

Tomorrow I'll be heading off to Abu Dhabi for about 10days before returning to my home country, Malaysia. Got a few friends currently working there and are very kind to let me barge into their home and private life for that duration. I'll be touching down in KLIA airport on the 26th Oct. A record 16 months away from home, by far the longest time I spent away from home. Can't wait til I get back so I can meet all my friends and family again... and also to tuck in and indulge myself on all the Malaysian food and snacks that I missed o so much....

I shall return again to UK sometime after Chinese New Year 2009. I'm still not thoroughly done yet with UK and also I've barely touched on the Europe portions. So wait for me... I shall be back.

No comments: