Saturday 7 June 2008

Reflections without actions = Nothing

I do a fair amount of self-reflections from time to time... when I felt down or moody or I saw some inspirational movies / books / people... I think I know pretty well what I need to do in order to improve myself to make a better me. Often I would have a plan in my mind on how I should go about changing myself... but then almost 99% the plan was either not carried out at all or only lasted for a very brief period before I fall back to the old me. It's tough, it's not easy to change how you act or think or do when you have been doing them for as long as you live. It's the comfort zone. A corner you hide where you felt safe and protected. But afterwards, I just got pissed at myself for not carrying out my intended change, for not having enough determination to follow through the plan. So, what's the point of knowing what you need to do and not do it and end up being mad at oneself?

weird... i'm weird... i'm a weirdo

No comments: