Tuesday 2 September 2008

Last nite in Swindon

After one year in Swindon, I'm moving out of my lovely nest I resided for the past 13 months tomorrow. Spent the day cleaning up my room. Although Swindon is just an industrial town and not as beautiful as other towns like Bath, but I quite like my place. It's home away from home.

Next up, I'll continue on traveling down south for the next 2 weeks before joining my friend to Italy. As you might have notice, I've just came back from up north (Lake District & Scotland) and I'm still catching up on my trip report and also all the photos. Yes, it's all play and no work now =) I still have a few things to think through while on my travel. So I hope I can come to a conclusion by the time I get back to Malaysia.

Don't envy me, you too can do it if you want to. You are in charge of your own life.

No comments: