Wednesday 20 February 2008

Good News 。Bad News

Heard some news from friends and family today... good & bad.

The good: My cousin bro in US announced that he is getting married. He proposed to his future wife over a short holiday trip to Vancouver and she said yes. It's fantastic new ;o) Congratulations bro.

The bad: One of my best friend's mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent operation today. The doctor suspect the cancer cells might have transfered to the lymph nodes but can only confirm after further testing... report due in a week. I sure hope that the results came back negative and its only stage 1. She has stood by me through the years when my mom was ill so I hope I can do the same for her now. Stay strong my dear, keep having faith and hope for the best. Keeping you and your mom in my prayers.

No comments: