Monday 3 November 2008

29th Aug 2008 - Back to Swindon

Day 11
Woke up early, packed my stuff and went down for breakfast. Then I walked to Princess Street to take bus no. 25 back to the Hermiston Park and Ride (£1.10). When I reached the P&R, I didn't press the bell as I thought it is a mandatory stop for the bus. How wrong was I and by the time I realized and pushed the bell, it's too late. So the bus went on and finally stopped at the Napier University bus stop. Luckily it wasn't too far away so I just walked back.

After settling my luggage, I started my journey back to Swindon and arrived around 4pm. Ahh...it felt good to be home again (although not for long). Another 4 nights and I'll be out of this flat so I'm enjoying every last moments in this flat.

That's the end of my trip up north to Lake District and Scotland. Hope you enjoyed it. More photos of the trip will be up soon (I hope). Next up will be my trip report down south to Cornwall & Brighton. Stay tuned ;)

No comments: